The black the white the gray of life

The black the white the gray of life

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Alone in this crowd

Staring into nowhere i think of you. How different, how close i had thought you were. I thank the lord for giving me a small part of your life, a scrap of your valuable time on earth. You entered with an open heart, a warm smile and wherever you are it will warm my heart. whenever my heart freezes, i have to just think of your smile.It can warm any frozen thing in the world....protect against the most horrifying chills.
You were always distant yet so close, always new yet so old. I was bound you knew,so much of me you loved; understood. Tears were not just drops of water and salt, they meant love,faith,trust,sorrow,happiness,freedom all such paradoxical things all at once. I never needed to share a word....you looked into my eyes and understood the jitters ant twitters of my soul. There was only one being God made...who heard the music of my soul. His heart sang the same song as mine. We put our ears down to listen hard and heard the right rhythm...danced,rejoiced,celebrated every beat. Why did you let me go? why did i have to take leave? shattering sounds replace the rhythm now...without you there can be no soulful music. I stand in a crowd of some i love and some i hate.Some cherish me...some curse their fate. Some are jealous,some love me true.I can never find another YOU. faith in God will keep me happy...you will shine always because you deserve.One day i will find enough strength to accept and grow with you....ill foster all my courage, but you must ensure not to leave me alone in this crowd. Alone in this crowd

5 comments:

  1. so much of me you loved- how much ? plz tell in percent. lolz

    ReplyDelete
  2. very funny... i dint have calculator at that moment

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh..u din have alc at dat moment, but still u had cell phone ?? rite? ya plz use ur cell in sum productive work rather than clicking pics n magng.
    hahahhaha....

    ReplyDelete
  4. this reminds me of my past. really good. very well expressed.

    ReplyDelete