The black the white the gray of life

The black the white the gray of life

Saturday, October 30, 2010

High on memories.





Someday when I sit at the window, a tear drop rolls by

Lovely rain decorating the glass, I travel back to memories of class.

Maggi noodles and cutting chai, fresh smell of notes at the stationary guy.

Passing notes, silent phones,

Singing songs at the steps, coming late and knocking doors.

Friends, partners in crime.

Getting caught for using the lift, almost the third time!

Fighting for space at the food court,

For every piece of pizza, there is world war in store.

Standing up for right from wrong,

Each soul searching its song.

One day we’ll all be gone, but college days will ring along.

Memories of sharing one umbrella among three.

I fear separation of my college days and me!

2 comments:

  1. a beautiful ode to ur collg memories...befitting! :)

    likd it! tc!

    ReplyDelete