The black the white the gray of life

The black the white the gray of life

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Beauty betrayed



Unleashed, passionate, peaceful mind;
Standing on the toes of rhyme.
Fragile but free,
Lone in glee,
steadily reaching from mellow to energized.
Perfect, flawless,euphoric to the brim,
arms stretching, embracing the wind.
Pink pout, preparing love;
The white clouds in morning's mirror.
Swirl once for me lady in white,
You are desired the most,
But still decorating the showcase.
All envied,
Out of fairy tales,
Epitome of expression
They say they love you, but won't claim you be theirs.
Friends are many,
like how many stay?
unpretentious,
Like me you are always beauty betrayed!

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never came to your blog before. Coming now, I have gained this understanding that I have lost much and many. I would surely come to your blog read whatever I've not read. Keep the spirit intact!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful work....take my breath away as usual! :)
    tc!

    ReplyDelete