The black the white the gray of life

The black the white the gray of life

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Inside a storm.

Chiselled ends
of my
carefully sculpted heart.
Plastered in places
that broken belong.

Into the lovely
stark charms
of the blue life.

Fishing into sea,
Travelling into deep shallows of dreams concerted.
Shy, timid
I slowly collect.
The confettii left,
which in,
the world revelled
my loss.

Only a little ray,
Rested on my lap
like me.....
Distorted its path.
knowing not which
world it demarks?

Still enlightening every
little speck of floating dust.
Mediocre its existence.
Belief its pillar.
Trust in its last
Reminiscence.

1 comment:

  1. Abstract work?????

    The origin cannot be traced yet its hint lingers and the story weaved around the hurt evinced and the journey towards healing and finding hope is beautiful...

    presented with eloquence...metaphors again...sigh! :)

    luvd it!

    ReplyDelete