The black the white the gray of life

The black the white the gray of life

Thursday, September 30, 2010

To You


Resorting to dark,
Drenched in tear stains,
My spirit striving, swimming out of pains.
The shore holds the dark, the unknown,
You let me no reach it,
again and again you drag me in,
That corner you stay in!
I'm used to the madness but this is insane!
No body, no form.
Feeling of fear shudders the valves of my heart.
I sense you stand,
I sense your power,
Tremendous rage isn't revenge over?
Are you a soul or a living dream?
Are you a scavenger or messenger of His?
Faith, enigma, euphoria , or a reflection of me?
Never has harm stalked me,
Are you keeping me in safety?
Why do you follow me in the dark?
Free me or leave me fast.
To the world I'm anyways a star gone wrong,
Confused, prejudiced, but rooted strong.
You will never win this haunting game,
The room loves my enchanting smell,
This darkness is my companion, my endless friend.

3 comments:

  1. Very magnetic...intense and in a way disturbing too...but at the same time the beauty of expression hasn't been compromised. likd it! :)

    hope ur ok....tc!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliantly written. The flow, and the bond with the words was dealt very beautifully.

    By the way, it was symbolizing pain .!! Actually, are you in ??

    Take care.!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I came back here to comment coz suddenly I realized that this is the kind of thing thats been happening to me too....i cannot use the word "plaguing" coz I do not know if its bad...but I cannot let it go..neither does it....

    Darkness...yes...the affinity is obvious!

    ReplyDelete