The black the white the gray of life

The black the white the gray of life

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

HUSH

Just a hush at midnight,
Imagination sneaks in companionship
Of worries, fears and dreams,
All sublime.

A land of toys,
They drift like clouds in candor,
I set my feet in,
Softly...making a little sound like dew drops on leafs.

Tapping in toy land is a crime,
Plastic anger beyond the iniquitous dark,
Each is same to the neighbour
No fights,
No one unprecedented
All alike.

The line of crimson on my pale face,
Marvel turns into an ‘o’ disgrace!
I shun the darkness,
I shout,
Shattering the materialistic loud.

And shaken they stare around,
The soldier, the ballerina, the Amelia,
Even the sailor and the teddy bear.
Stiff dissolves in a caring cloud,
I cup my hands and breathe,
The moon has bid the sun is in,
Hush
The clichés have ceased dance,
The Key has to be turned again,
Igniting nothing new now.
I’m a vagabond,
I will traverse a lively sky,
A vibgyor new,
Once again stumble upon the earth,
The Toy Land.
The plastic crowd.

1 comment:

  1. I wanted to become a copy writer like Mr. Gary Halbert. And I got everything he said on his seminar in this site. I liked so much the thoughts posted in here- “How to Write Sales letter That Will Make You Rich” and I have developed my sales letter writing skills by this sites help. Thanks again.
    Dominik Bjegovic copywriter

    ReplyDelete