The black the white the gray of life

The black the white the gray of life

Saturday, June 26, 2010

My hero

My hero

The strength which i live with today,

the mirror of my deeds, good ones i was appreciated for,

and times coming my way.....

There is one person, who helped me make it through!

who made me shine, who moulded me , along with me he grew!

when i felt heartache, when i felt pain,

when it seemed that happiness would never come again!

I remember.......he scolded me, he'd let me cry.....

' you dont always meet people you like, and people who like you dont always tell you!

are his words ..... when i was heart broken , i fell many times,

but this made me......get up and again try!

love is, one of the most important emotions, wherever man goes....whatever he does and even if he reaches the pinnacle of money and fame,

but.......dear child...he still tells me,

without love....all that is just like a label...its just like a name.

Then with a twinkle in his eyes.....he says.....dont believe this because your dad says it,

Venture far, fly with ur own ...still weak wings...

be your own judge ....... in life these things you will see....

And dont be scared to do so....because that will inculcate in you....presence of mind and amazing wit!

I am still to venture farther....m still to fly higher.....but i see that wht u told...DAD... is very true.

I cant thank you enough, for not giving up on me!

accepting my triumphs along with defeats and flaws.......making me be my own judge.......even though at times....through defeat i learned grew!!!

All i would say....

i sought to god for love,

i sought him for courage,

i sought him for hope,

i sought thee and found all three!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment